Belinda Cash, Coordinator
The mission of the Polk County Victim Services is to ensure that people affected by crime are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. To achieve this, our Office:
- helps victims exercise their rights and access services;
- provides financial assistance to victims and to the programs that serve them;
- advocates for public policy and resources to enhance and expand victims’ rights and services;
- informs the public, professionals and policymakers about crime victims issues;
- educates, trains, and provides technical assistance to professionals assisting victims of crime.